Front End Lead-JOB DESCRIPTION
Location : Chandigarh
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Develop advanced and flexible UI templates based on prototypes, design comps and interaction documents.
- Produce elegant interactive solutions to complex problems that perform effectively across cross-browser and cross-domain environments.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering to ensure layouts are developed in a fluid and flexible manner to allow for seamless back-end integration.
- Work closely with graphic design and user experience teams to ensure industry standards and best practices are being used across all client applications.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, UX team members, and engineers to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional, global environment.
- 2+ years of professional experience team software development
- 2+ years of experience in Angular JS
- Portfolio of professional and/or personal work
- Proven ability to follow and promote coding best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive web design
- Demonstrated understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience with browser Developer Tools (debugger, console, inspector)
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented programming and graphics.BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with bower, Grunt, Yeoman, Compass, SASS, SVG, and/or HTML5 animation
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Protractor, Karma, and Jasmine
- Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design and implementation
- Able to communicate with both design and development teams
- Experience with large code base and working with external vendors
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs
- Understanding of MVC architectural software development pattern
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Familiar with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Understanding of User Interface Design Optimization.
- Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications Computer Engineering or any engineering stream with a very good academic record throughout.
- A high degree of Analytical ability and Quantitative skills is desirable
- Innovative and Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data / knowledge
- Planning and Organising – Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Resilience – Used to working towards tight deadlines, under pressure and using appropriate coping methods to stay focused
- Accountability –self start on goals and achieve targets