Odoo Developer-JOB DESCRIPTION
Location : Chandigarh
- Lead and Develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Determine appropriate, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Research, assess and lead the initiation of new technologies to maximize performance.
- Monitor problem solving initiatives and resolve complex issues.
- Initiate and implement architecture level quality control reviews.
- Implement load testing standards to troubleshoot performance problems.
- Provide code-level guidance and guide development teams.
- Create prototypes and working examples to drive solutions.
- Handle multiple projects with cross functional teams and business processes.
- Ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities.
- Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code
- Following best coding practices is a must
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Odoo development,
- Experience with Python development
- Good knowledge of Linux and Ubuntu.
- Good knowledge of SVN and/or Git.
- Knowledge of Python development frameworks (Django and Flask)
- Knowledge of frontend development languages is a great plus (AngularJS or Meteor).
- Proficient in Python and Odoo / OpenERP, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent software development skills within a Linux operating environment
- Knack for writing clean, readable Python code
- Experience with relational Databases (Postgres)
- Experience with JSON and Restful Web Service integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, (GitHub)
- Positive attitude and ability to comfortably accommodate change.
- Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications Computer Engineering or any engineering stream with a very good academic record throughout.
- A high degree of Analytical ability and Quantitative skills is desirable
- Innovative and Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data / knowledge
- Planning and Organising – Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Resilience – Used to working towards tight deadlines, under pressure and using appropriate coping methods to stay focused
- Accountability –self start on goals and achieve targets